Sunday, September 27, 2009

My Response on Wiki Readings

I was introduced to Wikipedia last fall. I was in an English class that required writing papers, and the instructor asked us not to use Wiki. I thought to myself, "What in the world is she talking about?" I soon learned from the other students what Wiki was. The others did let me know that it could not be trusted. I could not imagine going into something like that and changing stories around. I do think with the monitoring system from Griffith that the site will someday be trusted. As far as knowing what to do to catch people, I have no idea. With the computer knowledge that some people have (like Griffith), I know we will be able to solve these problems.

1 comment:

  1. Just stay aware. Keep your eyes open and your brain turned on!

    ReplyDelete