Thursday, September 17, 2009

Post on Michael Wesch's Video

I am sitting here typing this with my mouth still open. This video so tells the truth about students during this day in time. Everything is rapidly changing for the better of technology. Most students are bored without the use of current technology in the classrooms.
I know I have been in several classes where the instructor was still using the chalkboard with lecture. When looking around the room during this lecture, students have their own laptops on, looking at things rather than what the discussion is about. These students are bored! I loved the video, and it made me stop and think that this is happening everyday!

1 comment:

  1. How do you square this comment with the one on the post you made above where you say technology must wait until teachers "get the learning foundation handled"?

    ReplyDelete