Friday, August 21, 2009

My Remarks on Mrs. Davis' Movie

To start things off, Mrs. Davis seemed to be well focused on her students. The class acted as if they were all there to help one another. I come from a rural area and I was amazed at the computers they had. I do not think the high school here even has multiple computers in a single room! This tells me how much technology is being taught.
The relationship between Mrs. Davis and her students seemed open. I liked the way she let students lead discussions. As much as I hate it sometimes, I know the best way to learn is hands on. She was a great encourager of the students using all different types of technology. I am sure the old pen and paper can get boring to eager students. I hope I can keep up with all the new technology. I don't want my kids to be teaching me how to do things later down the road.

2 comments:

  1. It was nice to see such an outstanding classroom in a rural area, and as far as keeping up with technology I hope I can too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two comments:
    You said :"As much as I hate it sometimes, I know the best way to learn is hands on". Don't you like hands-on learning? What other kind is there?

    Why don't you "want my kids to be teaching me how to do things later down the road." I like to learn from ANY source!

    ReplyDelete