Thursday, November 26, 2009

Apples Are for Teachers

apple
My project 11 presentation was entitled "Apples Are for Teachers". My group consisted of Dillon Rogers, Jamie Lynn, and myself. We made a movie on a "Mac" about how convenient iPhones could be for users. We went to an elementary school one afternoon to film and have some of the kids help us with the project.
During our film, I was the teacher who was asked by her students a number of questions. Some of these questions, I could not answer. So, I got to use "Tommy's" iPhone to look up the answers. Time after time, this iPhone was a lifesaver. Our iPhone was made out of a cardboard box with a replica scene of iPhone apps on the front.
Through the movie, we showed how much help the iPhone was to the teacher. It was so beneficial to the teacher, that the teacher was "falling in love" with the iPhone and the technology it brought to the classroom.

2 comments:

  1. You guys did a great job on this project. I was very impressed by your creativity and the amount of time you obviously planned to take on getting it done. It was worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will echo Cade. And it was fun as well!

    ReplyDelete