Monday, November 2, 2009

Importance of Posting Work

click hereRoom 18 Pt. England School
I must say before I get to my assignment how moved I was when I watched the video of the young choir singing "Landslide." It was totally amazing! I loved how the students were putting all their emotions into it!
I feel it is important for children to post their work for parents or guardians to keep up with what they are doing. Many parents are already on the computer at their jobs, and they could easily look at their child's work on the blog.
I also think it is pretty cool for classes to be on here from different countries. Here, in the United States, we can watch students from Australia and New Zealand, just anywhere from all over the world.In our class, we watched a video from some students in New Zealand that was very interesting. We can learn about different cultures and geographical areas by reading these posts, and watching videos that may be posted.
Lastly, I feel it is important for students to post their work because of the technology being used today. Introducing students at an early age to technology is only going to be beneficial to them.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing how small the world has become and how powerfully we can interact using blogs and comments on blogs.

    ReplyDelete