Sunday, October 25, 2009

Post on Alabama Connecting Classrooms, Educators, and Students Statewide

ACCESS
ACCESS, or Alabama Connecting Classrooms, Educators, and Students Statewide, is also a related educational site. ACCESS is for the state of Alabama and is directed more towards online learning. On this site, it shows exam dates, deadlines, courses, and resources. One great resource from the site is the Alabama Virtual Library. The main purpose of the site is to provide classroom courses by the internet. The only drawback is that some students who live in more of the country setting will not get the best connection, if any at all.
I feel this could be very helpful for many students. The more advanced we get, the better. Slowly, I am learning more technology myself. I am realizing the importance of technology inside and outside the classroom.Click here

2 comments:

  1. I really payed attention to the virtual library, too. I have not looked into it a great deal yet, but I plan on checking it out. It can be an extra resource to use in writing papers for class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the first to raise the question of connections in the rural areas. I think, but am not sure, that Alabama has provided special internet access lines to those schools.

    ReplyDelete