Sunday, October 4, 2009

Blog About Dr. Alice Christie

I was very impressed by the knowledge Dr. Christie showed in the website. I guess with forty years of being an educator, you should have much to teach and help others. I liked the Webquest technology tool. The Library Thing is probably a great tool as well.
As a teacher using Webquest, I understand that I would have to create certain boundaries for my students. Providing my students with certain resources to participate in the Webquest, would be my biggest challenge. I feel this would help students get more familiar with using the computer for assignments. I would have assignments for the students to keep up with relating to the certain topic at that time. With this being on the computer, I think this would let the students have a little more freedom about what they have to say. I somewhat feel like this is how we are with being assigned our blog posts each week.

1 comment:

  1. So you like the way I assign for blog posts? Or you have a suggestion as to how to improve those assignments? Not quite clear. Suggestions ALWAYS welcome!

    I have added Webquest to the Project 11 topics.

    ReplyDelete