Sunday, October 11, 2009

The New Media Literacies Video Comments

New Media Literacies
I feel the staff on the video was right on. These new media literacies are adequate for the 21st century. Every word on the list is needed in some form to be able to keep up with the world globally.
Times are changing so fast! In order to keep up, one must be technology advanced. I am not there yet, but give me some time. I do possess some of these literacies. I know for sure that you must have judgement. You never know what you might get into without good judgement. You need to know what information is appropriate. I love to play and see what all I can teach myself by exploring. Multitasking should be an important skill for the tech user, also.
I am trying to put myself out there. I am on Facebook and since this class, I have my own blog. Who would have ever thought? I surprise myself every day. As far as what I do not know, I am taking things step by step. When I get one thing accomplished, I will move on to the next.click here for the link to the website.

1 comment:

  1. "Who would have ever thought? I surprise myself every day." How wonderful!

    I would not use "adequate" but rather "essential" in your first sentence.

    ReplyDelete