Sunday, October 25, 2009

Post on Alabama Learning Exchange

ALEX
The Alabama Learning Exchange, or ALEX, is an online site created to help others in the field of education. ALEX was created by teachers. In this site, there are lesson plans from other teachers that could be very beneficial to others in the teaching field. Weblinks, professional learning, podcasts, and courses of study are all listed on this site. As a teacher, you may have a hard time trying to think of plans related to what your class is studying. By using ALEX, you may find the perfect class plans from another teacher right here in our state.
Being in education, I am really glad there are such sites as ALEX. Especially being a first year teacher, I am sure I will need all the help I can get. I hope to learn about more of the sites like ALEX. I even found out that you can keep up with ALEX on Facebook!Click here

1 comment: