Sunday, October 11, 2009

My Reaction to Mr. Miller's Video

 Mr. Richard Miller
I feel so unintelligent after watching Mr. Miller's video. He amazed me by all of the things he was saying. How he is able to dream these ideas is fascinating to me. I am sure I could learn many things from Mr. Miller.
Mr. Miller made a comment about,"We are no longer carrying around school supplies,but we are carrying laptops." We are already seeing this here on our campus. Many students are taking class notes on the computer instead of using pen and notebooks. Who would have ever thought this? This is showing progress to what Mr. Miller is illustrating.
When watching the videos, I started thinking about our next project due in EDM 310. The Martin Luther King clip was a visual document with music added. Having these and more techniques added together, makes it all real for those who were not present at that particular time.
I am just getting comfortable with the computer. I am not sure about writing with multimedia. On the other hand, with students being so much more advanced, they will probably be able to write multimedia. Who knows? They may have to teach me some things.click here to view the website.

1 comment: